Wednesday, August 8, 2012

PET ROCKS!

Total awesomeness about to be shown...

SO I'm obsessed with cool pets. I have pet rocks, pet dogs, pet cats, and a pet cracker (yes... it's true)

But today I'm going to share a little bit on cool pets right here. How to make a pet rocks.

You will need...


  • A hot glue gun
  • Beads
  • Rocks
  • Googly eyes
  • Sting/ribbon 
  • Feathers
Step one: Find a rock. Anywhere. But make sure it's cool. Then wash it. 


Step 2: Dry the rocks and lay out all materials



Step 3: Add the eyes. That is the MOST important part. If you don't have eyes, the rock can't live. Or he/she will be blind. ANd I think all pets should have the opportunity to see the world we live in. I mean, seriously, how could a pet live if they couldn't see a hamburger at least once in their life. 

But that's beside the point. Just ADD eyes!!

Step 4: Decorate the rock. Add a mouth, or a nose, or hair, or an ear, or a unicorn horn. 

Step 5: Name your rocks. I'm going to stick with awesome names for awesome pets. Ralph, Bob, and Dorothy. 

Here are 3 of my pets (I have more rocks, and a cracker named Marvin)
Ralph (He's really friendly)

Dorothy (Love her hair)
Bob (AH! He's a clown... I'm scared)

FAMILY PHOTO!!






No comments:

Post a Comment